Friday, October 5, 2007

Tag, You're It


Erin emailed us and said she was blog tagged, which sounds a lot like what they do to marine animals. But she explained what it is really, and seeing that she and Kathy are on deadline and busy (yeah, whatever), they asked us to fill in for them. All we have to do is talk about ourselves, and what undead musician doesn’t want to do that? So we’re in.

Here’s how it works…
Players offer eight random habits/facts about themselves. If you’re tagged, you need to write your own blog about your eight things and post the rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to tag- and list their names. If you participate, don’t forget to leave your people a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Random facts about The Impalers and friends:

Drake- I’ve eaten dirt. Don’t ask why. I’m just saying that things happen.

David Foster- I try to hit Disney World at least one a year. Happiest Place on Earth, man, and I dig those little dolls in the It’s a Small World ride. It’s a freak out, but in a good way.

Johnny- You know the Danny character in Grease? They based him on me. For real.

Ren- The food I miss most? Butter. Really.

Vittorio- I love horror movies, but Mommy Dearest scares the crap out of me. Just seeing Joan Crawford's eyebrows makes me run.

Buck- I wanted to be a rodeo clown, but the guys told me I'd never get a woman wearing face paint and hiding in barrels.

Jack- I used to sell Amway.

Fin- I like to spend my weekends off wearing a kilt at Renaissance Festivals because a skirt just makes everything better.

We’re tagging:
Rhonda Stapleton
Arianna Hart
Jamie Denton
Janice Maynard

That’s only 4 people instead of 8 but how many authors do you think vampires know? And we suck (get it? Suck) at following rules anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, can't you keep your boys under control? Oh, wait, they're dead. Yeah, I can see where control would be an issue. ;)

Great blog! Thanks for more info on your Vampire Band!

Kay
A Christmas To Remember, Harlequin Superromance, Nov. '07
Another Man's Baby, Harlequin Superromance, Mar '08
The first of the Tulanes of Tennessee Series!
www.kaystockham.com

Rhonda Helms said...

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH nice. Butter (TEE HEE) and dirt...heaven knows the kind of stuff these vamps will talk about next!!

Okay, I'll play: http://rhondastapleton.authorsabode.com

Rhonda