Friday, January 18, 2008

Upcoming Updates

Howdy Impaleriacs,
(That doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?)

Anyhow, I wanted to tell you about updates, which should be happening in the next couple days.

* A new installment of Drake, Tales of A Lusty Pirate
* New pics of the band members
* New band members introduced (namely, me.)

Also on the blog...

* Hump Day interviews with some of our favorite authors
* The Impalers book club
* And other odds and ends that we want to chat about. (Okay, mostly Ren talking about what he wants to talk about. Shh, don't tell him I said that.)

So keep checking in, there's lots of new stuff ahead.

~Buck (one of the newest members of The Impalers)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Can't wait for the new installment!

I look forward to all the new stuff coming. :)

Hellie Sinclair said...

I can't wait for the new updates--and read the new bio. :)